Monday, October 24, 2011

Miracle...

If you haven't seen the movie "Miracle", based on the true story of the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team, you are missing out. I posted a movie trailer below. I nearly cry just from watching this preview. The movie combines so many memories from my experience on the Women's Football National Team with my bobsled dreams for the present and future.


The amazing true life story took place right here in Lake Placid and this past weekend I went to check out the rink where it all went down. It was awesome to say the least.

I also got to check out the Olympic museum.  It was humbling to see exhibits dedicated to several of my bobsled coaches and teammates that I have been working with. It was also a  good reminder not to take a second of my time here for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment