Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ArKanSaw...

Yea, I got to come home for Christmas to celebrate Jesus' birthday with the fam and get some much needed rest and recuperation in. Its been good to be home but its time to head back over to Europe (on friday) and continue living the dream. Here are some pictures from my time in Arkansas:




Doing the dew and watching my girls play! Leaving my team to bobsled was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, wish it was possible to coach and slide. 





               






Hanging with the sista for one of the last times before she moves to a top secret missionary location probably forever! 



Notice anything different about this picture? Look carefully and you will see Barbara Wilburn coaching the Marked Tree boys. She is the first female to ever coach a high school boys team to a state championship victory! I met her at a coaching clinic last year and she is awesome! Unfortunately her Marked Tree boys won the game over the Augusta boys. At least I can joke with my homeboy, Coach Everett (Augusta), that he got beat by a girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment